123 Main Street • Hometown, PA • (555) 555-1234 • email@example.com
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & FITNESS PROFESSIONAL – 10+ YEARS’ EXPERIENCE
Dynamic professional with extensive background in business management, sales and marketing, and fitness industry. Innovative entrepreneur who launched boot camp business and accelerated into successful organization. Worked with over 3K+ clients and trained 6K+ hours demonstrative excellent people skills. Accomplished leader adopting consultative sales approach to develop long-term client relationships and drive consistent sales growth. Effective communicator relaying complex information in easily understood language. Thrives in high-pressure environments tackling challenges and creating effective solutions for goal achievement.
Business Management – Provides strategic direction for Boot Camp Fitness Company managing daily operations and establishing vision for the organization; supervises public relations, facility site selection, human resources, website design, internet marketing, payroll, sales tracking, and financial reporting.
Sales & Marketing – Designs sales and marketing systems to implement strategic growth business plan; utilizes consultative sales techniques to effectively sell, upsell, and cross-sell boot camp and personal training packages to significantly accelerate company revenue.
Program Design – Architects innovative programming based on sound fitness concepts to effectively deliver client results; utilizes kinesiology education and industry certifications to create enjoyable, engaging, and effective boot camps with safety in mind.
Client Relations – Manages entire client lifecycle from initial contact to one-on-one consultation through post-program evaluation to ensure clients are consistently satisfied with their experience; strives to understand core needs of each client in order to motivate and encourage goal achievement while fostering culture of health.
Staff Development – Trains staff on effective sales techniques to drive revenue growth while matching appropriate program with client needs; conducts one-on-one sessions with staff leaders to review performance and recommend areas for improvement.
Strategic Planning – Exercises strategic planning by setting priorities, focusing resources, strengthening operations, ensuring staff synergy, and establishing agreement around intended outcomes while assessing and adjusting the organization’s direction in response to an ever-changing environment.
- Sales Tracking/Forecasting
2007 - Present
LiveFit Boot Camp (www.livefitbootcamp.com)
DIRECTOR OF SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / CO-OWNER
Established this successful fitness organization in 2007 accelerating business development and sales growth across Sonoma and Marin Counties. Supervises organization’s daily operations while personally designing corporate wellness programs, providing personal training sessions, teaching indoor fitness classes, organizing outdoor boot camp classes, and implementing sports performance training programs for children and teens. Collaborated with co-founder to develop effective business plan and implement details on day-to-day basis through consulting with and motivating clients, driving sales, marketing company’s services, and establishing positive business reputation within local community.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Accelerated sales growth by 15% annually between 2007 and 2013 by creating sales and marketing systems, tracking sales progress, and training staff on effective selling techniques
- Attracts 50 to 100 new customer per month utilizing consultative sales approach to effectively sell new clientele on long-term memberships
- Recognized as a Top Training and Nutrition Program in the country by Shape Magazine in 2012 issue based on effectiveness and successful track record
- Designed interactive company website and implements internet marketing through strategic SEO techniques, social media management, and engaging clients with email newsletters
- Recruits, trains, and evaluates staff and trainers to carry out company vision and develop long-term relationships with fitness clients
- Designs innovative and effective programming to assist clients with reaching their fitness goals while remaining motivated and focused
- Negotiates leases and facility rentals while exercising cost control and maximizing space for future company growth
2006 - 2008
University of Sports, Active Health Solution, Parkpoint Health Club, Healdsburg, CA
PERSONAL FITNESS TRAINER
2003 - 2006
Sonoma County Family YMCA, Sonoma, CA
AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM TEACHER
Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN KINESIOLOGY
Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES) – National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
Certified LiveFit Boot Camp Fitness Trainer
Speed, Agility, Quickness Specialist - – National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
Functional Training Specialist – National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
Circuit Training Instructor – National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
Adult/Infant CPR & AED – American Heart Association