Hometown, OR • (555) 555-1234 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over a decade of positions as pastry chef, bakery manager and related roles in varied venues.
- Thorough knowledge in the preparation of an extensive assortment of baked goods, including pastries, cookies, puddings, muffins, breads and specialties.
- Creative talents to develop attractive thematic, customer and event-inspired presentations.
- Experience addressing needs and budgets of restaurant, catering and retail bakery.
- Competencies to organize production and personnel to maximize use of space and finances.
- Recipied of numerous Culinary Awards for superior creations inspired by passion for excellence.
Pastry Chef Achievements
1999 - Present
THE BEVENSHIRE HOTEL, Eugene, OR
Pastry Chef and Bakery Manager
- Plan and prepare desserts on a daily basis for restaurant patrons.
- Oversee all operations of retail bakery and prepare desserts and breads for catered functions.
1996 - 1999
DELTA PINES BAKERY & CAFE, Cowallis, OR
- Prepared an extensive assortment of desserts, rotating on a weekly basis, including cakes, cookies, cobblers, puddings, tarts, special-order desserts and wedding cakes.
- Created breakfast pastries and breads for lunch specials.
1994 - 1996
THE PLUMROSE RESTAURANT, Cowallis, OR
- Planned and executed monthly menu which included six desserts, two sorbets, two ice cream dishes and two fresh breads daily for lunch and dinner.
- Ordered all bakery and dairy supplies, and prepared desserts for retail store and special orders.
1990 - 1994
THE WILLARD HOTEL, Boston, MA
Assistant Pastry Chef
- Work with executive pastry chef, monitoring baking, mixing and finishing of cakes, pastries and a full range of bakery products on an as-needed basis.
- Completed special orders for banquets, catered functions and Hotel Restaurant
Culinary and Pastry Training
1988 - 1990
AMERICAN PASTRY ARTS CENTER, Medford, MA
Course in Chocolates and Candy
GOURMEI- INSTITUTE OF AMERICA, Boston, MA
Associate of Culinary Arts, with Certificates in Food Services and Catering Management