Bank Loan Officer Resume Sample
· Outstanding record of achieving sales goals as Branch Manager; successfully conducting residential and commercial mortgage acquisition and personal and commercial loan transactions and marketing programs.
· Extensive experience developing commercial lending packages for private clientele, including financial restructuring, REFI, equipment financing; coordinating activities with COMIDA, GCIDA, IBDC, and ESCDC, and attorneys, appraisers, title companies, and governments.
· Capacity to train, supervise, and motivate others to achieve maximum performance.
· Experience as branch manager, business development, and commercial lending officer and training officer.
· Comprehensive knowledge of Cook County consumer, industrial, and commercial clientele.
· Expertise to develop marketing strategies and collateral, internal management programs, and professional business plans through utilization of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Successfully developed and implemented marketing strategies and collateral material.
BRANCH, LOAN, AND TRAINING ACHIEVEMENTS
1989 - 1994
BIG BANK OF ILLINOIS,, Chicago, IL
Branch Manager/Commercial Business Development Officer
· Co-Managed District Officer Call Program to retain, expand, and track commercial customer base.
· Instituted Branch Neighborhood Equity Call Program, which enhanced sales of Home Equity and first and second mortgage products 33% over a 6-month period.
· Designed and managed District Product Development Program which included development of H.E.L.O.C., Home Equity Loans, residential mortgage products (2-Year Fixed ARM, 5Year Fixed ARM), Business Installment Loan (BIL), and marketing collateral.
· Served as one of two Chicago Area Sales Trainers, supervising professional sales training program for 23 branch network which included Train-the-Trainer, market identification and definition, needs analysis, program development, implementation, results assessment, and follow-up responsibilities.
1980 - 1989
UNIVERSITY SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION, Evanston, IL
Branch ManagerIMortgage Development Specialis
· Developed Branch Neighborhood Equity Call Program to introduce and expand Home Equity
· Programs resulting in a 16% increase in Lines and Loans in first month.
· Designed and managed Branch Product Development and Customer Information and Sales incentives
1970 - 1980
SECOND CITY SAVINGS BANK, Chicago, IL
Branch ManagerIIRA Specialist
· Designed brochures for IRA Marketing Program and instituted made1 for customer focus groups.
· Co-designed and managed new IRA Marketing strategies through Customer/Client Focus Groups.
· Managed overall loan operations of 3rd largest branch, with transactions averaging over $10 million per year.
1990 - Present
ILLINI LOANS FINANCIAL ASSOCIATES, Chicago, IL
· Integrated all management, marketing, and client services efforts, including: insurance, commercial mortgage/equipment financing, coordinating SBA programs, factoring, lines of credit, Letters of Credit, warehousing, floor plans, leasing.
· Successfully placed loans for businesses of varied sizes, and individuals with diverse scenarios; ranging from $5,000 LOC to $25 million development of fruit processing factory.
· Utilized knowledge of cash flow, capital formation, marketing analysis, and lending procedures, marketing skills to successfully address client needs and resolve issues.
· Originated, processed, and coordinated all closing activities related to residential mortgage/home equity loans. Established working relationships with attorneys, appraisers, borrowers, and title companies.
01/2000 - 09/2000
UNITED WAY OF GREATER COOK COUNTY, Chicago, IL
Office ManagerIUnited Airlines
· Served within Train-the-Trainer capacities, training selected individuals to perform United Way presentations, track results, and input payroll deduction data.
· Implemented IT Systems for input format and follow-up procedures.
· Scheduled and performed group presentations.
· Organized and facilitated board meetings and "Cabinet" meetings for both United Airlines, Cook, and neighboring counties.
· Established formal 3-Year Business Plan for each county to increase overall total annual contributions.
· Served as Business Development Officer.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science
Illinois Credit School, Chicago, IL
· AIBIIFE courses in credit, insurance of accounts, mortgage, consumer and commercial lending principles, real estate law; Chicago Association of Agents and Brokers;
· Illinois State Certified Instructor/Sales; State of Illinois Notary Public