Social Worker Resume Sample
Social Work Experience
2000 - Present
Baltimore Central School District, Baltimore, MD
District Social Worker
· Provide direct social work services to elementary, middle, and high school students and families.
· As member of interdisciplinary team, establish, implement, and monitor effectiveness of Independent Educational Programs.
· Regularly communicate with parents, teachers, and special-education professionals regarding individual students.
· Conduct group discussions with students and parents pertaining to developmental, behavioral, and medical issues.
1998 - 2000
Johns Hopkins University Children and Teen Clinic, Baltimore, MD
Clinical Social Worker
· Diagnosed, evaluated, and treated children, adolescents, adults, and families living within the guidelines of Care and Protection Petitions.
· Interacted with legal, medical, and psychological professionals.
· Provided individualized social work services for children and adolescents, including pregnant teens, foster-home residents, and those meeting court-mandated criteria.
· Maintained accurate and thorough documentation via case records.
1997 - 1998
Baltimore County Juvenile Court Clinic, Baltimore, MD
Field Placement Intern
· Diagnosed, evaluated, and treated children, adolescents, adults, and families.
· Conducted evaluations and supported.
1996 - 1997
Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Baltimore, MD
Pediatric Social Work Intern
· Provided clinical services, family counseling, and referrals for patients and families.
· Conducted home visits and completed follow-up evaluations.
· Participated in classroom-based education program for potential kidney transplant patients.
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Master of Social Work
Colby College, Waterville, ME
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, cum laude
Qualification and Capabilities
· Capabilities to serve within comprehensive social work capacities in school or health care settings.
· Experience creating and implementing treatment plans for clients with psychosocial, behavioral, and health-related disorders.
· Capacity to manage cases, maintain accurate case records, and create detailed reports.