Real Estate Professional Resume Sample
REAL ESTATE LENDING ACHIEVEMENTS
2001 - Present
SAN JOSE AND SANTA CLARA HOME LOANS, San Jose, CA
Real Estate Loan Oficer
· Originate real estate loans, develop plan to expand business in Santa Clara County.
· Conduct cold calls, create individualized mortgage broker packets, complete individual and group presentations designed to generate Conventional, F W A , PERS, JLTMBO, and CHAFA loan business.
1998 - 2001
BAY AREA BANK, Santa Clara, CA
Real Estate Loan Officer
· Originated real estate loans, developed marketing plan to expand business in Santa Clara County.
· Conducted cold calls, created individualized mortgage broker-packets, completed individual and group presentations designed to generate loan business, and implemented first-ever real estate expo promotional event.
1996 - 1998
HOUSING LENDING, Fresno, CA
Wholesale Account Executive
· Marketed loan and financing programs to financial institutions and mortgage brokers in San Joaquin, Merced, Fresno, and Stanislaus counties.
1992 - 1996
CALIFORNIA MORTGAGE SPECIALISTS, San Mateo, CA
Professional Real Estate Loan Auditor
1986 - 1992
SANTA CLARA SAVINGS, Santa Clara, CA
Loan Officer in Residential Lending Department
SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY, Santa Clara, CA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
· Over 20 years of experience in mortgage banking and finance, with emphasis on customer service loan qualifications and accurate risk analysis.
· Experience as loan consultant enhancing qualification potential and prospective customers.
· Expertise with Conventional, FHAJVA, PERS, JLJ'MBO, Community Home Buyer, and CHAFA loan programs for homes in Santa Clara, San Joaquin, Merced, and Stanislaus counties.