Day Care Worker Resume Sample
DAY CARE QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
· Over 9 years of experience within home and school settings, teaching and caring for children aged 2 months to 7 years.
· Commitment to needs of infants, preschoolers, and kindergarteners and record reflecting learning and loving.
· Background including courses in Childhood Development, Early Childhood Education, and Educational Psychology
· CPR/First Aid certified and valid driver's license, with perfect driving record.
DAY CARE, TEACHING, AND CHILD CARE EXPERIENCE
1999 - Present
PRIVATE RESIDENCE, Livermore, CO
· Care for twin boys from the age of two months through two years. Provide environmental enrichment, personal care, and play supervision.
· Accompanied family on numerous trips and cared for children during illnesses.
1997 - 1999
BABY BEAR PRESCHOOL, Keystone, CO
· Taught infant, preschool, and after-school programs. Planned curriculum, organized activities, communicated with parents and staff regarding children's growth and development.
· Responded to annual increase in students and move to new facility.
· Worked with owner on goals and assisted with annual licensing documentation and visitation.
1995 - 1997
THIS LITTLE PIGGY DAYCARE CENTER, Dove Creek, CO
· Planned and implemented infant program, blending developmental with custodial needs. Communicated with parents and colleagues regarding daily progress of children.
· Enhanced skills development through interactive play and song.
1993 - 1995
THE KID CORRAL, Wild Horse, CO
· Planned and implemented curriculum for toddler program. Enriched children's experiences through play, music, and art.
1995 - Present
COALITION FOR RETARDED CITIZENS, Ivywild, CO
1990 - 1993
METROPOLITAN STATE COLLEGE, Denver, CO
Completed 30 credits in Education, with an emphasis on the day care setting.
· William and Sarah Smithers, (555) 555-4444, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sue Bear, Owner, Baby Bear Preschool, (555) 555-1244, email@example.com